Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to Freedom From Diarrhea After Gall Bladder Removal


I had my gallbladder removed April 1995, shortly after I started with diarrhea after eating. Now, almost 17 years later I have found out how to solve my constant diarrhea by eating a low-fat diet. I had tried everything I found on the Internet, some would work for a while and other not at all. I had reached the end of my rope and remember something a nurse once told me, eat a low-fat diet. My husband and I started in August 2011 the Dash Diet, I did not follow exactly, but use it as my base, to help also with high blood pressure both my husband and I are dealing with. We both also lost weight and my husband was able to lower his dosage of blood pressure medication. I did great until the holidays started and ate some foods that are not low-fat and started having some small episodes of diarrhea. It is January now and I have yet to get back on track. I started this blog to help myself and others to be free from the life of being plague with gall bladder removal diarrhea. I was getting where I did not want to eat out unless with my husband and always wanted a bathroom near. I am hoping this with help others live a free life from diarrhea from gallbladder removal. I welcome any input from you my readers and we will continue the journey together. 

Margielynn


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my blog, I started this blog in hopes that someone else would have a life changing experience like I have with eating low-fat for solving diarrhea after gall bladder removal.

    ReplyDelete